HOW IT WORKS
- Each participant will be presented in the online catalogue with his individual profile
- Registered participants request individual business meetings based on the catalogue profiles.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled
- If confirmed, the EU Co-operation Unit of Bayern Innovativ schedules 30-minute meetings
- Shortly before the event, each participant will receive his personalized meeting schedule via Email
How to register
- Click on the Registration link
- Fill in your company, person and collaboration profile as requested
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation via email containing your individual login data and link to the website
How to request meetings
- Select from the "catalogue" any partners with whom you wish to meet. Easy and convenient search facilities will help you identify relevant profiles for your activity.
- The requested partner will receive a notification of your interest. When he/she confirms their interest in meeting you, the meeting will be scheduled for the matchmaking.
In your personal log-in area, you will find an overview of requested and confirmed meetings.
Should you have any problems, please click on "Request Help" or contact email@example.com