implementation of requirements and obligations of the German Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG), of the Batteries Act (BattG) and of the Packaging Ordinance (VerpackV) for small and medium-sized companies in Germany and abroad according th
What we offer:
With over 2,100 producers take-e-way is the largest organisation working in the area of compliance with the requirements of the German Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (WEEE/ElektroG)
- take-e-way offers an attractive waste disposal service designed particularly for small and medium-sized producers within Germany, Europe and other foreign countries
- take-e-way provides its own collective WEEE guarantee system which has been approved by the Stiftung EAR (German WEEE registry foundation)
- Thanks to its ISO certified and approved procedures, take-e-way is able to conduct the very complicated German WEEE registration process as fast as nobody else.
- take-e-way looks after the collection and recycling of used electrical and electronic equipment as required by the law, including all of the necessary documentation and furnishing of proof
- take-e-way has got the experience gained from the registration of over 2,100 companies and the convenience of delegating your WEEE obligations
What are we looking for:
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), decision makers, producers, importers and wholesalers of photovoltaic cells and solar panels with focus on the European market who want to establish contacts for waste disposal and management e.g. in case of an integration of photovoltaic equipment into the Europen WEEE Directive.
- Technology & Business Cooperation
- Technical cooperation
Co-operation interest with the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- South Korea