Catalogue of collaboration profilesback to list
Leitat Technological Center
LEITAT is a Technological Center, member of TECNIO and recognized by the Ministry of Science and Innovation, that aims to collaborate with companies and institutions by adding technological value both to products and processes, and focuses its activity on research, development and industrial innovation (R+D+2i).
As Technological Partner, the Center is clearly committed to adaptation to transform the technological challenges into economic and social value. Since its foundation in 1906, LEITAT has prioritized its vocation of proximity by strengthening the principles of professionalism and respect to people and environment at the same time.
back to list
RENEWABLE ENERGIES projects.
What we offer:
Design of innovative solar concentrators and tracking systems for photovoltaics.
· Novel nanoarchitectures and manufacturing processes for organic/hybrid photovoltaics (Organic/Dye
Sensitized Solar Cells).
· Seebeck/Peltier effects in renewable energy production (thermoelectricity).
· Combined antireflection-cooling lenses for photovoltaics.
· Innovative refrigeration concepts for photovoltaics.
· Novel luminescent solar concentrators based on photoluminescence, down-shifting and up-conversion
phenomena for photovoltaics.
· Integration of renewable energy power sources in specific applications.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for concentrated photovoltaic technologies. This technology will be useful for and on going european project.
Also we have expertise in stability and ageing test on different solar cells/modules. We can validate the stability of new materials for photovoltaics applications.
- Solar Cells, Wafers
- Tracking Systems
- Organic Photovoltaic
- Solar Thermal
- Building Integrated Photovoltaic
- Solar Architecture
- Solar Glass
- Recycling of PV modules
- Technology & Business Cooperation
- Technical cooperation
- Engineering and construction services
- Research Projects
- EU research projects
- National and regional research programmes
- Private research
- Financing & Funding
- Funding EU/ National programmes (e.g. NCP, DBU, Innovationsberatungsstellen...)
- International financing support (e.g. EIB..)
Co-operation interest with the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
Monica Della Pirriera