Hemera: Integrated photovoltaic system aesthetically sustainable which not only adds a touch of elegance to the roof but also allows the user
to monitor each individual photovoltaic module remotely .
What we offer:
The Hemera system is composed of a series of special mono/polycrystalline photovoltaic modules that use the best photovoltaic cells available on the market: these modules are inserted between two rows of profiled roof tiles in a prefabricated pitch with high insulation characteristics.
Aesthetically sustainable, the Hemera system not only adds a touch of elegance to the roof but also allows the user to monitor each individual photovoltaic module remotely in order to quickly identify any broken modules.
The HEMERA system can be used with all types of profiled tiles available on the market and at
the same time allow the old roman tiles to be reused in the event of special maintenance
operations on finished roofs.
The shape of the bearing member also ensures that it can be used in the pitches
where no photovoltaic modules will be installed. This prevents staggering problems between
the pitches which could create difficulties in terms of appearance and infiltration.
BENEFITS OF THE SYSTEM
• it is installed directly on the structural frame of the roof and reduces the time
• reduces weight of the roofing with structural advantages and relative reduced
costs due to smaller structural elements.
• total absence of holes for anchoring the photovoltaic system
• reduces routine maintenance in comparison with traditional roman tile roofs
• higher aesthetic value than other more invasive systems
• can be used on both new buildings as well as renovations and/or conservation/
restoration (suitable for historical city centres)
• access to the maximum incentive for integrated photovoltaic systems provided
for by the Energy Account
• bonus on the “ENERGY ACCOUNT” incentive rate by virtue of energy
requalification or on the recovery of 55%
- Technology & Business Cooperation
- Technical cooperation
- Engineering and construction services
- Sales and service partner
Co-operation interest with the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- South Korea