bSolar Ltd.- the Bifacial Cell Company
What we offer:
bSolar's Bifacial Photovoltaic Cell: bSolar unique technology is comprised of the first bifacial photovoltaic (PV) solar cells that produce up to 30% more electricity per cell at the same production cost as conventional cells. These mono-crystalline cells, collect by their active backside also the substantial amount of light reflected from both the earth and the atmosphere, to offer up to 30% additional energy output. With this back collection capability, bSolar's mono-crystalline bifacial cell provides an unprecedented and industry leading equivalent efficiency (front efficiency plus back collection) of more than 21%, with an even higher equivalent efficiency of 24% achieved by the 2nd generation cell, at a low production cost.
Function of the Product(s): bSolar’s cell is the best solution for rooftops and ground installations, as well as for trackers, PV sound barriers, facades and some forms of BIPV. It is proven, patent pending, successfully operating in European commercial sites and ready for production expansion.
What are we looking for:
bSolar is looking today for partners with the following optional profiles:
(1) Direct clients / module manufacturers, as well as strategic indirect clients such as vertical integrators and Solar EPCs (Engineering Procurement & Construction) which are open for adapting a well differentiated new technology in market for acquiring differentiation.
(2) Strategic partners for cell contract manufacturing (OEM).
(3) Strategic investment groups in the solar field. bSolar is looking today for additional funding of 4-5m Euros for its company expansion plan after which the company shall be profitable.
(4) Partners for R&D bi-national projects and funding.
- Technology & Business Cooperation
- Technical cooperation
- Joint venture
- Research Projects
- EU research projects
- National and regional research programmes
- German financing support (e.g. Business Angels...)
- Financing & Funding
- Funding EU/ National programmes (e.g. NCP, DBU, Innovationsberatungsstellen...)
- International financing support (e.g. EIB..)
Co-operation interest with the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom