What we offer:
TFC specialises in Thin film deposition and characterisation techniques.
Development scale facilities exist for the main vacuum deposition techniques, including sputtering, plasma-enhanced electron beam and plasma enhanced chemical vapour deposition.
For example we can coat up to 2.5 m of polymer or 16 x 150mm wafers in our reactive sputtering system.
In the solar energy area, we are currently developing:
1) high surface area metal oxides and novel dyes for dye-sensitized solar cells.
2) Optical coatings, including black absorbers for solar thermal.
3) Hard, protective coatings
What are we looking for:
We seek partners for research and development projects in any area of thin film coatings and thin film based solar cells.
Main areas of interest would be EU funded projects.
- Solar Cells, Wafers
- Organic Photovoltaic
- Solar Thermal
- Absorbers, Coatings
- Technology & Business Cooperation
- Research Projects
- EU research projects
- National and regional research programmes
- Financing & Funding
- Funding EU/ National programmes (e.g. NCP, DBU, Innovationsberatungsstellen...)
- International financing support (e.g. EIB..)
Co-operation interest with the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- South Korea