Solar Thermal Energy Supply Systems for cooling, steam and electricity generation based on Parabolic Trough Collectors
What we offer:
Solitem has developed a cutting edge technology for solar cooling, steam and electricity generation based on Parabolic Trough Collectors. The Parabolic Trough Collector generates energy at temperature levels about 180°C-250°C from solar energy. This high-temperature solar thermal energy can be used to supply a double-effect absorption chiller, generating solar cooling at high efficiency, or for steam or electricity generation. Using a trigeneration plant, all energies can be provided from one solar energy plant, and at the same time.
The double-effect cooling process generates about 1,3 units of cooling energy from 1 unit solar thermal and offers excellent economical conditions.
The company has set up the world-wide first fully automated production line for Parabolic Trough Collectors that will guarantee quality and quantity.
The systems can be mounted on flat roofs or as parking roofs as well as onto the ground. With given customer data, both the design of the solar energy plant and the evaluation of the best economics can be realised.
• PTC’s have a much higher outlet temperatures than conventional (flat plate) solar collector systems (200°C – 250°C), so that double-stage absorption chillers can be run, or steam at e.g. 5 bar/152 °C can be provided with solar energy.
• Two-stage absorption chiller reach a coefficient of performance (COP) of 1,2 – 1,4.
• Experienced staff with unique know-how.
• Using an Online Monitoring System, the data transfer as well as service and maintenance can be realised very easily.
• The technology has been awarded with several international prizes already.
All kinds of required energies can be supplied with solar thermal, using Parabolic Trough Collectors.
The effectiveness of the system is reflected in a short payback time, depending on general conditions, between 5 up to 7 years.
The technology is installed and tested in several locations and applications such as hotels, supermarkets, food and beverage industry, hospitals, etc.. Further applications are in development, such as a smaller size of Parabolic Trough Collector for residential buildings, and larger sized ones for high temperature steam production, in order to produce electricity combined with process steam
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a partner company who is active on the local market (in sunbelt regions) with a solid knowledge in solar thermal technologies and/or HVAC installations.
The ideal partner shall have a sales & marketing service already available, as well as the capability to install, serve and maintain our systems locally.
The partner shall purchase main components from us and conventional components locally.
Project financing options/capabilities would be a great asset.
- Solar Thermal
- Air Conditioning, Cooling
- Manufacturing Machinery and Equipment
- Technology & Business Cooperation
- Technical cooperation
- Joint venture
- Sales and service partner
Co-operation interest with the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- South Korea