Support for the acquisition of European research funding (FP7)
What we offer:
1. Support in the acquisition of EU funding with a strong focus on the yearly FP7 Calls in the following thematic areas (incl. examples of concrete relevant topics):
a. “Energy”: Renewable energies; Energy efficiency and energy saving; Intelligent energy networks; Hydrogen and fuel-cells; CO2 separation and storage; Clean carbon technologies; Energy-efficient building; Electric vehicles (e-mobility); Factories of the future.
b. "Environment (incl. Climate Change)": Climate change, pollution and risks; Sustainable management of resources; Environmental technologies; Earth observation and assessment tools.
c. “Information and communication Technology (ICT)”: ICT for low carbon economy; Photonic technologies, Organic and Large Area Electronics and Photonics.
d. “Nanotechnology and new Materials (NMP)”: Nanotechnology for benefiting environment, energy and sustainable development; Nanoelectronics, embedded systems, fuel cell and hydrogen; New materials and production technologies for use in the energy sector (e.g. development of storage media and energy production).
The aim is also to increase the participation of Bavarian enterprises – particularly SMEs – in funding programmes.
2. Strategic consultation and active support during all phases of an EU research project: project initiation, buildup of international and multidisciplinary research consortia, proposal writing, budget calculation, contract negotiations with the European Commission and within the consortia (Consortium agreement), project management and dissemination.
3. Coordination of the joint activities of the Bavarian Research Cooperations and their networking at European level.
4. Scientific Coordination Office Bavaria-Québec/Alberta/International
What are we looking for:
Bavarian, German and international scientists and companies interested in information about EU research programmes (FP7) and in the necessary support in order to submit successful proposals to the European Commission.
- Research Projects
- EU research projects
- National and regional research programmes
- Financing & Funding
- Funding EU/ National programmes (e.g. NCP, DBU, Innovationsberatungsstellen...)
Co-operation interest with the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- South Korea